Liquid Rubber Tinting Instructions
Instruction for stores on how to tint our products:
- Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck Smooth/Textured Coating
- Liquid Rubber Color Waterproof Sealant
- Liquid Rubber Cool Foot Deck Coating
We have 2 bases:
#1 is our Medium Tint Base. Buy the Med Tint Version
Medium Base is for bright and dark strong/bold colors.
#2 is our White Base. Buy the White Color
The White Base is for very light shades example: Off-white, light greys, baby blue, pink, mauve etc.
Instructions for the paint manager:
- Start slowly by using the formula for a quart (946ml) and add it to the one-gallon can. This allows the manager to adjust if necessary.
- Start slowly by using the formula for five quarts (946ml) and add it to the five-gallon pail. This allows the manager to adjust if necessary.
- Shake for 8-10 minutes then check for color. Adjust as required.
- The pain manager knows how to adjust and then they add white for opacity and fill the can/pail.